This Keto Vanilla Sponge Cake is a great low carb and gluten free alternative to the regular Vanilla sponge cake and is just so easy to make.
Serves: 12 slices
Almond Flour – 230 grams
Butter – 100 gm
Eggs – 3
Vanilla Extract – 2 tsp
Baking Powder – 1 tsp
Powdered Stevia – 4 tsp
1. Pre-heat the oven to 150 degree Celsius.
2. Beat the butter and stevia till it is light and fluffy.
3. Add the vanilla extract.
4. Add the eggs and beat it well.
5. In a separate bowl mix the almond flour and baking powder.
6. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
7. Gently mix with a spatula.
8. Bake in an 8-inch tin for 20 minutes.
9. Let it cool down completely before serving.