Makes: 1 loaf
Eggs – 4
Almond Flour – ½ Cup
Whey Protein (Unflavored) – ¼ Cup
Butter (To grease the baking dish) – 1 Tbsp
1. Separate the egg whites in a bowl.
2. Beat the egg whites using a hand held beater till they form stiff peaks.
3. Add the egg yolks, almond flour and whey protein to the egg white mixture.
4. Mix everything very gently.
5. Grease the baking dish with the butter.
6. Bake at 160° C for 30 minutes.
7. Let the bread cool down completely for 15 minutes.
8. Cut into thin slices.
9. Serve and enjoy.
Click here to watch the making of this recipe on Youtube.