Life is incomplete without a bread in your meal and if you are on a low carb diet, it is indeed incomplete as those Carb rich breads made out of refined flours and sugar is a big no-no. So, I created this easy Keto Bread recipe to complete my meals and to not miss my bread anymore. Instructional video included.
Makes: 1 loaf
Eggs – 4
Almond Flour – ½ Cup
Whey Protein (Unflavored) – ¼ Cup
Butter (To grease the baking dish) – 1 Tbsp
1. Separate the egg whites in a bowl.
2. Beat the egg whites using a hand held beater till they form stiff peaks.
3. Add the egg yolks, almond flour and whey protein to the egg white mixture.
4. Mix everything very gently.
5. Grease the baking dish with the butter.
6. Bake at 160° C for 30 minutes.
7. Let the bread cool down completely for 15 minutes.
8. Cut into thin slices.
9. Serve and enjoy.
Click here to watch the making of this recipe on Youtube.