Pakoda is a fried snack very popular in India. This Keto/low carb version of Pakodas is made with super healthy Broccoli and is a family favourite. I am sure you and your family is gonna love them too. I made them in my oven but you can always go ahead and make them by deep frying them which is the conventional way of making pakodas.
Broccoli – ½ Kg
Onion (finely chopped) – ¼ Cup
Cheddar Cheese (Shredded) – ½ Cup
Parmesan Cheese – ¼ Cup
Almond Flour – ½ Cup
Egg – 1
Water (To boil the broccoli)
Salt and Pepper
1. Boil the broccoli in water for 2-3 minutes.
2. Drain and finely chop the broccoli using a knife or in a grinder.
3. Mix the chopped broccoli with the rest of the ingredients.
4. Refrigerate the mixture for half an hour.
5. Divide the mixture into 10 chunks.
6. Bake at 200 degree Celsius for 20-25 minutes.
7. Serve and enjoy.
If the mixture is too runny, add 1 Tbsp Psyllium Husk.