The divine combination of Coconut and Peanut Butter in the form of delicious, easy snack, that too low carb and ketogenic, what not to love about these little beauties. And yes, this is one of the most popular recipe on my Youtube channel.
Makes: 14 Bites
Cream Cheese – 1 Cup
Peanut Butter – ½ Cup
Desiccated Coconut – ½ Cup
Almond Flour – ¼ Cup
Stevia – 2 tsp
1. Add all the ingredients in the bowl.
2. Mix everything till it resembles smooth dough.
3. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4. Shape into 14 little balls.
5. Roll the balls in the leftover coconut flakes.
6. Enjoy them as pre or post workout snack.
Click here to watch the making of this recipe on Youtube.