Cauliflower – 500 Gm
1. Wash the cauliflower and cut the florets.
2. Boil some water in a pan and dip the cauli florets in it for 2-3 minutes.
3. Drain the water.
4. Shred the florets finely using a mixer grinder.
5. Transfer it to a microwave safe bowl.
6. Microwave on high (uncovered) for 6 minutes stirring after every 2 minutes.
7. Take it out of the microwave and leave it on the shelf for 5 minutes so that the moisture is completely evaporated.
8. Cauli Rice is ready. You can use it to make Fried Rice, Pulao, Biryani, Lemon Rice, Zira Rice etc.