Eggs – 4
Mustard Sauce – 2 Tsp
Red Chilli Sauce – 1 Tsp
Butter (at room temperature) – 1 Tbsp
Mayonnaise – 1 Tsp
Salt and Pepper
1. Peel the shell of the boiled eggs.
2. Slice the eggs in half.
3. In a bowl, remove the yolks.
4. Mash the yolks with a fork.
5. Mix in the Mustard Sauce, Red Chilli Sauce, Butter and Mayonnaise.
6. Add the salt and pepper as per your taste and mix it well.
7. Spoon the filling into the halved egg whites.
8. Serve and enjoy.
Click here to watch the making of this recipe on Youtube.