This chocolate fudge is so easy to make that you can whip it up even if you are in a hurry and guess what, it has got just 2 ingredients (apart from the sweeteners).
Yields: 24 pieces
1. Heat the cream in the microwave for 2 minutes.
2. Break the chocolate into small pieces and add it to the hot cream.
3. Let it sit for 2 minutes.
4. Add the sweeteners and give it a good stir.
5. Keep stirring it till the chocolate is completely melted and is fully incorporated into the cream.
6. If the chocolate is not melted even after stirring it for a few minutes (which means the cream was not hot enough), microwave it for another 30 seconds but keep an eye on it as the chocolate gets burnt very easily in microwave.
7. Line a rectangular baking tray with the parchment paper or butter paper.
8. Pour the chocolate mixture into the baking dish and spread it evenly with the back of a spoon or a spatula.
9. Refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
10. Once the fudge is set, remove from the baking dish and cut into 24 equal pieces.
Click here to watch the making of this recipe on Youtube.