Here comes another ‘Just 2 ingredients’ recipe to satisfy your sweet tooth. These easy Keto Peanut Butter cookies are extremely easy to bake and are super tasty.
Yields: 16-18 cookies
1. Mix everything together till it resembles a smooth dough.
2. Refrigerate the dough for half an hour.
3. Divide into 18 balls.
4. Press down each ball with the back of a fork.
5. Bake at 170° C for 15 mins.
6. Let them cool for 5 mins.
7. Flip using a spatula and bake at 160° C for 10 mins.
8. Let them cool down completely before removing from the baking tray otherwise they will crumble.