South Indian style Low carb Tomato Rice made with Cauli rice and lots of spices! This is our favorite way to make Keto tomato rice, it tastes so good with pickle and a side of yogurt!
Cauliflower – 500 Gm
Tomatoes – 3 medium (chopped)
Onion – 1 medium (chopped)
Garlic – 1 Tbsp (finely chopped)
Chilli Powder – 1 Tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1 Tsp
Ghee – 4-5 Tbs (for cooking) and 1 Tsp (for garnish)
Curry Leaves – 5-6
1. Prepare the Plain Rice and keep it aside.
2. In a pan, heat the ghee.
3. Add the onion, garlic, and fry until they turn golden brown.
4. Add the tomatoes and cook well.
5. Now, add the dry spices one by one and mix them well.
6. Toss in the curry leaves and stir.
7. Add the Plain Rice and mix it well.
8. Just before serving, add 1 tsp ghee.
9. Serve and enjoy!!!