Yields: 8-9 muffins
Eggs – 3
Almond Flour – 1 Cup
Whey Protein (Chocolate flavoured) – ¼ Cup
Cocoa Powder – 3 Tsp
Psyllium Husk (Isabgol) – 1/2 Tbsp
Erythritol – ¼ Cup
Stevia Powder – 1 Tsp
Butter (melted) – 50 Gm
- Beat the egg using a hand held beater till they are fluffy.
- Add melted butter to the eggs and keep mixing.
- In a separate bowl, mix all the dry ingredients using a whisk or a fork.
- Add the dry ingredients to the egg and butter mixture.
- Pour the batter into a silicon muffins mould.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180° C for 20 minutes.
- Let the muffins cool down completely for 15 minutes.
- Unmold and Devour!!!
- The eggs have to be beaten till they double up in volume. This is to incorporate a lot of air into the eggs which will result in soft and fluffy muffins.