Yield: 200 Gm
Ghee – 2 tbsp
Onion paste – 1 medium
Garlic, minced – 4 cloves
Tomato Puree -200 gm
Apple Cider Vinegar – 1/4 cup
Water – 1/4 cup
Stevia Powder – 1 Tsp
Erythritol – 3 Tbsp
Salt – 1/2 tbsp
Black Pepper – 1 tsp
Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Heat the ghee in a pan and fry the onion paste till it is golden brown.
- Add the garlic and cook for another 1 minute.
- Add the tomato puree, vinegar and water and cook for 10 minutes.
- Switch off the heat and add the stevia, erythritol, salt, pepper, coriander powder and red chilli powder.
- Let it cool down completely before transferring it to an air tight container.
- Serve and enjoy.
- You can increase or decrease the amount of water depending upon the consistency of the ketchup you want.
- This ketchup stays well for a month in the refrigerator.
- You can also use the fresh tomatoes instead of the puree but then the cooking time will increase and you may have to add in the extra effort of peeling and pureeing the tomatoes.