I have named these cookies ‘Special Dark’ Chocolate Cookies because they are special and super dark and are made with the Hershey’s ‘Special Dark’ cocoa powder.
Yields: 15 cookies
Almond Meal – 1 and 3/4 Cups
Psyllium Husk (Isabgol) – 1 Tbsp
Cocoa Powder – 1/4 Cup
Stevia Powder – 1 and 1/2 Tsp
Erythritol – 1/4 Cup
Baking powder – 1 Tsp
Butter, melted – 75 Gm (approx. 1/3 Cup) (preferably unsalted white)
- Mix everything together till it resembles a smooth dough.
- Shape the dough into 15 small balls.
- Flatten the balls with the back of a fork to create a nice pattern on the cookies.
- Line the baking tray with the parchment paper and place the balls evenly.
- Refrigerate the unbaked cookies for 15-20 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 210° C for 20 mins.
- Let the cookies cool down completely for half an hour on a wire rack.
- Serve and enjoy!!!
Please refer the Notes section of my recipe Eggless Almond Cookies!!!