Some people say that in low carb/ketogenic diet, the ‘Crunch’ element is missing from their food. So, if you too are missing the ‘Crunch’, this recipe of Keto Bread Sticks is for you.
Yield: 14 Sticks
- Preheat the oven to 220° C.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients except the egg.
- Microwave for 1 minute and then give it a good stir. Repeat. Keep stirring the cheese each time you take it out of the microwave and continue microwaving, in the intervals of 30 seconds, until sizzling.
- Add the egg to the mixture and give it a good stir.
- Using your hands, knead the dough together. Once it is combined, set on a silicon mat or parchment paper.
- Press the dough flat until you have a full baking sheet worth of dough.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, cut the dough into vertical strips of the size of bread sticks.
- Bake for 20 minutes. If you prefer crunchier texture, you can bake them for additional 5 minutes.
- Serve them warm with some homemade low-carb Tomato Ketchup.