These low carb Butter Walnut Eggless Cookies are so easy and so delicious, you will fall in love with them.
I have also created a video to show you exactly how to make these delicious keto cookies.
Yield: 13-14 Cookies
Almond Flour – 1 Cup (100 Gm)
Coconut Flour – 2 Tbsp
Whey Protein (Unflavoured or Vanilla) – 4 Tbsp (24 Gm) (refer the Notes section below)
Erythritol – 1/4 Cup
Stevia Powder – 1 Tsp
Baking Powder – 1 Tsp
Salt – 1/8 Tsp
Walnuts, roughly chopped – 1/2 Cup
Butter (Unsalted), melted – 100 Gm
Vanilla Extract – 1 Tsp
- Mix everything together till it resembles a smooth dough.
- Shape the dough into 13-14 small balls.
- Press the dough balls between your palms to flatten them up.
- Line the baking tray with the parchment paper or silicon mat and place the balls evenly.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 175° C for 20 mins.
- Let the cookies cool down completely for an hour on a wire rack.
- Serve and enjoy!!!
- I have used unsalted butter in this recipe and have added 1/8 tsp of salt in the batter. A pinch of salt added to the baked goods enhances the sweet taste. You can skip adding the salt if you are using salted butter.
- The whey protein added to this recipe is very important. It acts as a binding agent and also adds a crunch to the cookies. In the conventional baked items made with all-purpose flour or ‘Maida’, the gluten (a form of protein) present in wheat acts as a binding agent and adds crunch to the finished goods. But when we bake with gluten-free flours such as almond flour and coconut flour, the gluten is missing. So, to get that crunch in cookies or those perfect round tops on muffins, we add whey protein.
Other important links:
YouTube: Keto Sheto
Facebook: Keto Sheto
Instagram: Keto Sheto