Immerse yourself in this chocolate-y goodness and forget about the world. This Keto/Low Carb Chocolate Cake is so easy and so quick to make that you need to try it right now. Instructional video included.
Yield: 1 Medium size Cake (8 servings)
Dark Chocolate – 50 Gm
Butter, salted – 50 Gm
Almond Flour – 1 Cup (100 Gm)
Sweetener (Erythritol and Stevia blend)- 1/4 Cup (60 Gm)
Baking Powder – 1 Tsp
Eggs – 2
Water – 1/4 Cup (60 ml)
- Melt the butter and chocolate by heating them together in the microwave for about 1 minute.
- Add the Almond Flour, sweetener, baking powder and mix it well.
- Add the eggs to the batter and mix it till it resembles a smooth dough.
- Add the water and give it a nice stir.
- Pour the cake batter in a silicon mould.
- Microwave for 6-7 minutes. You may have to cook it longer depending upon the power of your microwave.
- Remove the cake from the mould once it is cooled down.
- Cut it into 8 slices.
- DIG IN!!!
- Making a cake in a microwave is a bit tricky because the microwave uses the moisture present in the food to cook the food item. So, you may have to increase or decrease the cooking time depending upon the power of your microwave but you will have to be very careful as cooking it longer will result in a dry cake.
- The top of the cake does not get brown if cooked in a microwave as all heat is generated inside the batter. So, that baked brown crust will be missing from this sponge cake.
Other important links: