This Keto/Low Carb Peanut Butter Granola is one of the tastiest things I have ever made. Though I created it initially to be had as Breakfast (with Almond Milk and berries), but my family loves to have it with their evening tea as a crunchy snack.
Out of all the Keto snacking options I have created so far, this is the safest (and the tastiest) bet when it comes to serving your non-Keto friends and family. Trust me, they are never going to find out that they are eating something low carb until you tell them and they are going to ask for more, for sure. You can serve it to your vegetarian friends as well because there are no eggs involved in this recipe. It is a travel friendly snack and it has a long shelf life. It won’t go bad even if you let it sit on the counter for a month.
Trust me, IT IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.
Instructional video included.
Butter, salted – 50 Gm
Peanut Butter – 100 Gm
Almonds, roughly chopped – 1 and 1/2 Cup
Walnuts, roughly chopped – 1 and 1/2 Cup
Desiccated Coconut – 1 Cup
Sunflower Seeds – 1/4 Cup
Whey Protein Powder (Vanilla or Unflavoured) – 1/3 Cup
Sweetener (Erythritol and Stevia blend) – 1/2 Cup (100 gm)
Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp (optional but lovely)
Water – 1/3 Cup
- Melt the butter and peanut butter by heating them together in the microwave for about 1 minute.
- Add rest of the ingredients and mix it well.
- Spread the dough on a cookie tray lined with silicon mat (or parchment paper).
- Bake in a preheated oven at 175° C for 20 mins.
- Remove it from the oven and stir the mixture well.
- Bake at 175° C for another 20 mins.
- Let it cool down completely and store in a mason jar.
Recipe Inspiration: http://www.alldayidreamaboutfood.com
Other important links: